Vacuum isolation stop valve This valve is suitable for working temperature ≤ 425 ° C and ≤ 550 ° C, the working medium is water, steam or air, as an opening and closing device; especially suitable for steam turbine condensation and vacuum negative pressure system in thermal power plants, vacuum Isolation and sealing.
1. The main body of this series of valves adopts cast-forged structure, with parallel double-sealed semi-forced two-way seal, sealing surface in-position movement and block wedge-tight motion step-by-step to achieve zero leakage.
2. The sealing surface has small frictional force, light opening and closing, and the automatic wear compensation function of the sealing surface.
3. Simple and compact structure, convenient maintenance and long service life.
4. The bonnet vacuum sealing structure has self-expanding and compacting function, and the sealing is sealed by high-strength expansion material, so that the system is completely isolated from the atmosphere and has a good system airtightness.
5. This series of valve connection forms are divided into flange and welding. The driving methods are manual and electric.
The valve is suitable for working temperature ≤ 425 ° C and ≤ 550 ° C, the working medium is water, steam or air, as the opening and closing device; especially suitable for the steam condensing and vacuum negative pressure system of the thermal power plant, and the vacuum isolation and sealing function.